If you want to gain rapid pain relief from your agonizing conditions like joint pain, headache, back pain or other, Tramacip 200mg tablets an outstanding painkiller for you available online. Generic Tramadol is present in Tramacip 200mg tablets which belongs to the class of opioid painkillers. Tramacip 200mg is known to offer relief from moderate to severe forms of pain.
How Tramacip 200mg Tablets works?
Tramacip 200mg tablets are an opioid painkiller which exerts its pain relieving action by altering the way person's CNS responds to pain signals. Tramacip 200mg tablets also blocks the reuptake of neurotransmitters, norepinephrine or serotonin and thus relieves pain.
When Tramacip 200mg Tablets use are avoided?
- Hypersensitivity to Tramadol or other ingredients
- Kidney and liver disorder
- Epilepsy or other seizure disorder
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding
- History of drug or alcohol abuse
Which drugs interact with Tramacip 200mg Tablets?
- Anti-depressants: MAO inhibitors, tricyclic antidepressants
- Antiepileptic: Carbamazepine
- Opioid analgesics
- Anti-migraine drugs: Sumatriptan
How Tramacip 200mg Tablets are stored?
Tramacip 200mg tablets should be stored at room temperature away from heat, light and moisture.
How Tramacip 200mg Tablets taken?
Tramacip is available in the doses of 50mg, 100mg or 200mg. The tablet is consumed orally once a day along with a full glass of water.
What happens in case of missed dose?
You can consume the dose you have forgotten the moment you remember. If it is roughly the time for your subsequent dose, you can skip the missed dose and consume the drug at the subsequent planned time. Avoid taking extra drug to make up for the missed dose.
What happens in case of overdose?
Overdose symptoms of Tramacip tablet may include shallow breathing, vision problems, fast heartbeat, hallucinations or confusion. If you experience any of these, consult your doctor immediately.
What are the side effects of Generic Tramacip 200mg Tablets?
Common side effects of Tramacip may include headache, inflamed joints, feeling of sadness, drowsiness, sedation, rash or dizziness.
What precautionary measures are to be implemented before taking Tramacip?
- If you have a history of suicide attempts or a history of drug or alcohol abuse, avoid the use of Tramacip.
- Avoid Tramacip 200mg tablets in case of head injury or any metabolic disorder.