Impotence in men is corrected using Tadaga 40mg having Tadalafil as its main constituent which in turn relaxes blood vessels and thus increases blood flow to correct erectile dysfunction. This medication is not used to protect from STD's.
How it acts?
It's effective if taken this medicine 30minutes before your need that will last longer its action up to 36 hours by enhancing the blood flow in the male genital part after relaxing blood vessels through the same by inhibiting PDE-5 enzymes. Then nitric oxide is released after inactivation of enzyme, which helps to manage erectile dysfunction after induction of c-GMP.
How should you get Tadaga 40mg?
- 30minutes before your intercourse is the ideal times that will your doctor prescribe to shows it action completely, so take it by that time only.
- If you are taking alcohol, then avoid taking this medication.
- If you have any previous medical issues related to heart problems, liver and kidney problems any surgery or any penis condition then first consult your physician before using it.
What are the drug interactions of Tadaga 40mg?
- Nitrates like isosorbide, nitroglycerine interacts with Cialis and lower your blood pressure.
- Antifungals,- Ketoconazole, Itraconazole
- Antibiotics-Clarythromycin, Erythromycin
- Anticoagulants -Warfarin, Heparin
- Anti-HIV -Ritonavir, Fosamprenavir
What should be done with Doses If-?
Missed dose will not bother your life style as its need depends on your requirement.
Contact your physician in case of overdose as it will lead to prolonged and painful erection.
What can be the side effects of Tadaga 40mg?
- Side effects can include stomach upset, back pain, stuffy nose, dizziness, headache.
- If you have any heart issue then sexual activity may increases strain. That situation needs your doctor help.
- If your vision changes after using this medication, take a help your physician.
- Severe side effects also include prolonged or painful erection, numbness, allergic reactions, hearing problems, trouble breathing.
What precautions should be taken while taking Tadaga 40mg?
- First share all the medical issues with your physician before taking this medication.
- Do not take this medicine in combination with any other medicine before consulting your physician.
- Heart patients should take great care of before taking this medicine.
- Do not share this medication with anyone.