Super Vidalista is an effective medication that is used for the attainment of a rigid erection and in sustaining an erection for the satisfactory time during the intimate sessions. It has a remarkable application in the treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED) in men. It is also used to treat the symptoms of an enlarged prostate (benign prostatic hyperplasia).
Mechanism of action of Super Vidalista:
The generic drug present in Super Vidalista is Tadalafil, which primarily inhibits the enzyme Phosphodiesterase-5 (PDE-5). It prevents the degradation of cGMP in the corpus cavernosum. Nitric oxide (NO) is released from endothelial cells, is responsible for the synthesis of cGMP, and causes the relaxation of the smooth muscle cell in corpus cavernosum. This enhances the flow of blood to the male penile organ resulting in a rigid erection.
Dosage regimen of Super Vidalista:
The initial dose of Super Vidalista for a patient with erectile dysfunction is 10mg orally once a day prior to the intimate session. The usual dose of Vidalista Tadalafil for a patient with pulmonary hypertension is 40mg orally once a day. Recommended dose for patients with Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia is 5mg orally once a day. Super Vidalista tablet should be taken orally 30 minutes before the intimate session, with a glass full of water. Super Vidalista shows its effect within 30 minutes of its administration and the effect lasts for 36 hours, so there should be a gap of 3 days between two doses of Super Vidalista. Super Vidalista can be taken with or without food but taking with heavy meals may delay the efficacy of Super Vidalista.
Contraindications of Super Vidalista:
- Do not use Super Vidalista if you are under the age of 18.
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredient present in Super Vidalista, then do not use this medicine.
Precautions while using Super Vidalista:
- Patients with severe cardiovascular diseases, liver diseases, history of heart attack and strokes, sickle cell anemia, leukemia should not use Super Vidalista because it can worsen the disease conditions.
- The patients using nitroglycerin, alpha-blockers, and HIV protease inhibitors should not use Super Vidalista.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery after the use of Super Vidalista.
- Excessive consumption of alcohol or use of recreational medicines should be avoided during the use of Super Vidalista.
Side effects of Super Vidalista:
Some common side effects of Super Vidalista include a headache, stomach upset, nasal stuffiness, lightheadedness, flushing, heartburn, dizziness, and diarrhea.