Retin A Micro cream is the treatment for the healing the skin from the acne. Tretinoin is the main active component present in Retin A Micro cream which belongs to the Retinoid drugs. Retin A Micro cream shows its mechanism by the damage the growth of skin cells. This is very active cream to remove dirt from the skin of the face and it also provides the protection from the acne and pimples. Retin A Micro cream is used by the females of every age.
Dosage instruction of Retin A Micro cream
Apply Retin A Micro cream on the cleaned face at night before you go to the bed. You may feel light tingling sensation while applying the cream but no need to worry about it. Apply Retin A Micro cream after 20 minutes when you clean your face.
Drug Interactions of Retin-a Micro cream
Never apply Retin A Micro cream along with the combination of Products which have sulphur, salicylic acid-glycolic acid and alpha hydroxyl acid like soap, Astringents, shaving creams or other creams which contain menthol, alcohol, lime, cosmetic, and cleansers.
Contraindications and precautionary measurements of Retin A Micro cream
- If you used Retin A Micro cream then do not use any hair removal cream or wax.
- Do not apply Retin A Micro cream if you are allergic to its generic and other inactive components.
- Keep away Retin A Micro cream from eyes or lips.
- After using Retin A Micro cream if you feel itching or burning then no need to use this cream.
- Don't use any other cosmetic products when you are using Retin-a Micro cream.
- Always wear protected clothes when you go out and use an umbrella.
- Pregnant women should apply Retin A Micro cream.
- Avoid getting exposed to the sun for a long time.
Side effects of Retin A Micro cream
Cracking skin, severe dryness occurs on the skin, Severe itching feeling on the skin, skin gets red, skin colour is darkened, skin is warm and tingling, changes in skin color, watery eyes, swelling of the face, redness of face.