Levitra is an amazing and efficient medication used for the management of erectile dysfunction. Erectile dysfunction is helplessness for preserving and upholding an erection during the physical intimate session. Erectile dysfunction is also known penile failure or impotence.
How does Levitra 60mg work?
Levitra comprises of Vardenafil as a vital chemical compound that comes under the class of medications known as Phosphodiesterase type-5 enzyme (PDE-5) inhibitors. Generic Vardenafil acts by blocking the action of a PDE-5 enzyme, which causes dilapidation of cGMP. After inhibiting the PDE-5 enzyme, cGMP level enhances that cause the vasodilation of blood vessels around male genitals and lead to augmented blood circulation. This provides you an erection hard enough for the intimacy and treats your condition of erectile dysfunction (ED) or impotence.
What conditions contradict the effect of Levitra 60mg?
- Do not use it if you are receptive to generic Vardenafil.
- Some health issues will become worse if you consume Levitra under following conditions as if pulmonary veno-occlusive disease (PVOD), liver or kidney disorder, heart problems, hypertension, sickle cell anemia, bleeding problems, and some eye disorders as if macular degeneration, optic neuropathy, retinitis pigmentosa, and sudden loss vision.
How should you take the dose of Levitra 60mg?
The most recommended dose of Levitra is available at the strength of 2.5mg, 5mg, 10mg, and 20mg. The prescribed product with suggested dose should be consumed orally at about 45minutes before engaging in a sexual act. After taking Vardenafil medicine, keep in mind that it will work only when you are sexually excited. One dose of Vardenafil will be active in your body for next 4-5 hours with an onset of 30minutes after consumption. Thus, never take more than one pill a day.
What are the adverse effects of Levitra 60mg?
You may feel some adverse effects after taking the dose of Vardenafil as if occurs in vision, jamming or running of the nasal track, stomach pain, headache, the problem in the hearing, feeling of dizziness, muscle pain, and back pain.
What precautions should you take while using Levitra 60mg?
- Evade alcohol or fatty food when you take the generic Vardenafil
- Never use more than one tablet in a day as it may cause priapism.
- Avoid the consumption of grapefruit or grapefruit juice while taking Levitra.