Ladygra 100mg is an effective medication for the treatment Sexual arousal disorder ( a condition where there is absence for the craving of sensual activity). This medicine contains generic Sildenafil as an active component, which makes Ladygra very potent medication. Serotonin is known to hinder the sexual interest, which as two types of receptor (5-HT1A and 5-HT2A ) present in the brain. Lady Viagra functions by increasing the production of 5-HT1A and restraining the production 5-HT2A. 5-HT1A works as a brake for serotonin production, and 5-HT2A speed up the production. This causes a decrease in serotonin production resulting in an increased production of neurotransmitters known as dopamine and norepinephrine, which are thought to increase sensual interest.
Ladygra 100mg dosage information
A female should administer one tablet of this medicine along with a glass of water. For obtaining a better result, you should consume this medicine 45 minutes before the intercourse.
Make sure that you do not consume more than one tablet in a day as it may lead to an overdose of this medicine.
Contraindications of Ladygra 100mg
- If you are experiencing liver or kidney disease, then you should not administer this medicine. A female having hypersensitivity towards generic Sildenafil should avoid intake of this medicine.
- Do not consume Ladygra, if you are suffering from the problem of high blood pressure.
- In the case of renal, hepatic, respiratory or cardiovascular disorder, this medicine should not be consumed.
Side effects of Ladygra 100mg
Unusually warm skin, stuffy or runny nose, stomach discomfort, pains in the muscles, diarrhea, difficulty breathing, headache, redness of the skin, sneezing and trouble in sleeping.
Drug interactions of Ladygra 100mg
- Alpha blockers such as Prazosin, Terazosin
- Anti-epileptic drugs such as Phenytoin, Carbamazepine
- Azole anti- fungal drugs such as Ketoconazole, Itraconazole
Precautions of Ladygra 100mg
- Grapefruit and grape juice should not be consumed along with Ladygra are it may lead to decreased biological availability of this medicine.
- Nitrogen containing drugs should not be consumed along with Ladygra as it may lead to severe drug interactions resulting in decreased blood pressure.
Avoid intake of alcoholic beverages along with this medicine as it may causes various unwanted ill effects.