If you want to obtain quick solution for your muscle pain troubles, Prosoma 350mg tablet is an excellent muscle relaxant available in the market. Generic Carisoprodol is present in Prosoma 350mg tablets in charge for pain relieving actions. Prosoma 350mg tablets provide relief from awful muscle spasm, sprains, strains, muscle tenderness conditions.
How Prosoma 350mg Tablets works?
Prosoma 350mg tablets are a centrally acting muscle relaxer which inhibits pain sensations between brain and nerves.
When Prosoma 350mg Tablets use are avoided?
- Pregnancy and lactation
- Epilepsy or other seizure disorder
- Hepatic and renal disorder
Which drugs Interact with Prosoma 350mg Tablets?
- Anti-anxiety drugs: Alprazolam, Diazepam, Zolpidem
- Antihistamines: Cetirizine, Diphenhydramine
- Opioid pain relievers: Codeine
How Prosoma 350mg Tablets are stored?
Prosoma 350mg tablets should be stored at room temperature away from heat, light and moisture.
How Prosoma 350mg Tablets taken?
Prosoma 350mg tablets are taken about 3 to 4 times in a day. The maximum tolerable dose of this drug is 1400mg in a day.
What happens in case of missed dose?
You can consume the dose you have forgotten the moment you remember. If it is roughly the time for your subsequent dose, you can skip the missed dose and consume the drug at the subsequent planned time. Avoid taking extra drug to make up for the missed dose.
What happens in case of overdose?
Overdose symptoms of Generic Carisoprodol may include vision problems, shallow breathing, fast heartbeat, confusion, hallucinations or seizures. Look out for an immediate medical help if you think you have taken this medication in excess.
What are the side effects of Prosoma 350mg Tablets?
Common side effects of Prosoma 350mg tablets may include drowsiness, sedation, and trouble in breathing, headache, dizziness or rash.
What precautionary measures are to be implemented before taking Prosoma 350mg?
- Avoid drinking alcohol along with Prosoma 350mg tablets as it can strengthen the risk of dizziness and drowsiness caused by it.
- Don't take Generic Carisoprodol in case you are suffering from blood disorder (acute intermittent porphyria).
- If you have a family history of alcohol dependence, stay away from Prosoma 350mg tablets.