For all types of pain intensities ranging from moderate to severe, Ultram 100mg Tablet is an ultimate pain relieving solution. Ultram 100mg Tablets contain Generic Tramadol as active constituent which offers short-term pain relief. This painkiller falls under the class of opioid analgesics. Pain relief after taking Ultram 100mg tablets starts within 1 hour and reaches peak efficacy 2 to 3 hours after dose being consumed.
How Ultram 100mg Tablets works?
Ultram 100mg tablets works by altering the way the person's brain reacts to pain. Ultram 100mg tablets may also work by increasing the levels of the neurotransmitters serotonin and norepinephrine.
When Ultram 100mg Tabletsuse is avoided?
- Hypersensitivity to Tramadol or other components.
- Respiratory problems.
- History of depression.
- Liver or kidney problems.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding.
Which Drugs Interact with Ultram 100mg Tablets?
- CNS depressants: sedatives, hypnotics, tranquilizers or alcohol
- Other opioid drugs: Oxycodone or Hydrocodone
- Antibiotics: Telithromycin or Clarithromycin
- Antifungals: Ketoconazole, Itraconazole
How Ultram 100mg Tablets are Stored?
Ultram 100mg tablets should be stored at room temperature away from heat, light and moisture.
What is the correct dosage of Ultram 100mg Tablets?
One Ultram 100mg tablet is taken by mouth once a day. Whole tablet is swallowed without breaking or crushing.
What happens in case of missed dose of ultram 100mg?
You can consume the dose you have forgotten the moment you remember. If it is roughly the time for your subsequent dose, you can skip the missed dose and consume the drug at the subsequent planned time. Avoid taking extra drug to make up for the missed dose.
What happens in case of overdose?
Look out for an immediate medical help if you think you have taken this medication in excess.
What are the side effects of Ultram 100mg Tablets?
Common side effects of Ultram 100mg tablets may include trouble in breathing, headache, drowsiness, sedation, dizziness or rash.
What precautionary measures are to be implemented before taking Ultram 100mg?
- Avoid carrying out any heavy physical task while taking Ultram 100mg tablet, as it can damage your physical and mental consciousness.
- Limit the intake of alcohol along with Generic Tramadol.
- Don't take Ultram 100mg tablets painkiller if you have or ever had seizures.