Tadaga 20mg is a selective inhibitor of c-GMP specific PDE-5 and its main ingredient is Tadalafil. Tadaga corrects erectile dysfunction in men after relaxing blood vessels in male genitals and increasing blood flow through it which helps in maintain erection and its duration of action lasts till 36 hours.
How it acts?
As it is an inhibitor of PDE-5 enzymes so after induction of c-GMP, nitric oxide inactivates the enzyme and blood vessel get relaxed in male genitals and blood flow get increased through the same which helps in treating erectile dysfunction and holds the erection. But this drug is not useful in preventing from STD's.
When you should not take tadaga 20mg?
- If you have any earlier heart issues, liver and kidney problems, any surgery or any penis related condition.
When you should get tadaga 20mg?
- Take this medicine before 30minutes of your sexual need.
- Do not take this medicine while consuming alcohol.
What are the Drug interaction of tadaga 20mg?
- Interaction with nitrates like isosorbide, nitroglycerine will lower your blood pressure.
Antifungals,- Ketoconazole, Itraconazole
- Antibiotics-Clarythromycin, Erythromycin
- Anticoagulants -Warfarin, Heparin
- Anti-HIV -Ritonavir, Fosamprenavir
Missed Dose- It depends on your need, so missed dose will not affect so much.
Overdose- Prolonged and painful erection may occur due to overdose, so consult your doctor for that.
What can be the side effects of tadaga 20mg?
- Diarrhea, nausea, headache, dizziness, chest pain, palpitation.
- Blurred vision, changes in color vision.
- Prolonged erection with priapism (painful erections lasting more than 6 hours long) is a serious side effect of tadaga.
What precautions should be taken while taking tadaga 20mg?
- If you are taking any heart related drugs, then share your medical issues with your doctor before consuming this medicine.
- Avoid this drug with any other medicine without doctor consultation.
- It is advisable not to share this medicine with any person.