The silverex ionic gel is a topical medicated formulation containing Silver nitrate as its key active component. The silverex ionic gel is an effective treatment of warts, burn wounds, an eczematous condition and is also crucial for the management of wounds caused because of burns. Silverex ionic gel leads to dry the wound rapidly.
How Silverex ionic gel 20gm exhibits its effect?
Silverex ionic gel enfolds Silver Nitrate as the key dynamic module that exhibits its effect by inhibiting the growth of both gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria by destroying the protein essential for the bacterial growth by releasing, free Silver ions.
How to apply Silverex ionic gel 20gm and what is the frequency of application?
Apply Silverex ionic gel only on warts and not on the nearby skin surface. Generally, a patient can use gel for one time in a day but the dosing frequency may vary as per the patient's severity or degree of burn level. The maximum times a Silverex ionic gel can be applied over the skin surface range from three or six times a day.
What are the undesirable responses you can get after the use of Silverex ionic gel 20gm?
Some undesirable side effects of Silverex ionic gel are Pink eyes or Conjunctivitis, Anemia due to the presence of methemoglobin in the blood (Methemoglobinemia), temporary staining on clothes and skin.
What are safety precautions to be followed while using Silverex ionic gel 20gm?
- Always wash your hands before and after the application or use of Silverex ionic gel.
- Avoid prolong the stay of Silverex ionic gel with the skin but only that much as prescribed by the physician.
- The silverex ionic gel is believed to interact with some other medications like Sulphide, Sulfisoxazole, Sulfacetamide Sodium, or Sulphacetamide. So avoid the simultaneous application.
What are the Contradictory conditions for the use of Silverex ionic gel 20gm?
- The use of silverex ionic gel is contrary in the case of oversensitivity due to any constituent of the gel.
- The silverex ionic gel is used for warts but should not be used for genital warts.
- The use of Silverex ionic gel during pregnancy and breastfeeding is contradicted. So, prevent its usage without the advice of a physician.
- Do not apply Silverex ionic gel on the skin surface that bearing a cut or the rough surface with chapped or broken skin.