Retino A Cream 0.025% is basically prescribed for the treatment of acne. Retino A Cream 0.025% is also prescribe for the treatment of wrinkles, dry, rough patches and tiny bumps on skin along with several other problems. It is available in cream form. Tretinoin ( a form of Vitamin A) is the dynamic ingredients of Retino A Cream 0.025% which provides efficient results in skin rejuvenation. It belongs to the class of drug Retinoid. it shows its action by opening the blocked pores and thus allowing the natural oil producing gland to work properly. It also helps in loosening the dead skin cells and helps in the ordinary exfoliation of the outer skin layers.
Dosage and Administration of Retino A Cream 0.025%
It is available in various dose strength of 0.025% or 0.5 %. In Retino cream 0.025 the tretinoin is present in (0.025%). Retino A Cream 0.025% is applied on the skin one at a time. Before you apply the cream wash your hand and the affected area which you are treated and leave it dry for 15 minutes. Don't apply it near portion of eyes and nose. You should have to apply the cream on affected area with fingertips and rub it smoothly. Start it with once a day in three days.
Drug interaction with Retino A Cream 0.025%
- Vitamin A
What are the Side Effects of Retino A Cream 0.025%?
Dryness of mucous membranes, dryness of skin with scaling, fragility, erythema, cheilitis, pruritus, Hair thinning, photosensitivity, changes in skin pigmentation, paronychia, sweating, mood changes, psychotic symptoms, depression, suicidal tendencies, benign intracranial hypertension, seizures.
Contraindication and safety measurements of Retino A Cream 0.025%
- if you are a pregnant or breastfeeding woman then avoid the use of Retino A Cream 0.025%.
- While you are using Retino cream then you are advised to don't apply any lotion, sunburn cream, skin whitener cream.
- If you are hypersensitive to it and allergy to it then don't use Retino A Cream 0.025%.
- Avoid wax and skin resurfacing for at least 6 month.
- If you are using Retino A Cream 0.025% then avoid the sun exposure.
- Take care while applying medicine prevent contact with eyes and nose.