Beta Val Cream is a significant topical cream that is commonly used for the treatment of itching, redness, and swelling associated with many skin conditions. This medication is also used for the treatment of eczema, dermatitis, allergies, and rash. The main active constituent present in the Beta Val Cream is Betamethasone, which is prepared as a topical agent.
How Beta-Val Cream works?
Beta Val Cream comes under the class of medication known as glucocorticoid receptor agonist. This medication shows action by blocking the production and action of phospholipase A2, which are hormone-like substances involved in the process of inflammation, also cyclooxygenase (COX 1 and COX 2), the enzymes specifically involved in prostaglandin production.
What are the contraindications of Beta-Val Cream?
- You should not use this medication if you are allergic to any ingredient found in Beta-Val lotion.
- Stay away from the use of this medication if you have thinning of the skin, a skin infection, measles, tuberculosis (TB), chickenpox, shingles, a positive TB skin test, or have recently been vaccinated.
- Do not use this medication if you are taking any prescription herbal preparation, nonprescription medicine, and dietary supplement.
Method of application of Beta-Val Cream:
Before application, you have to wash your hand and wait for dry. Take required amount of Beta-Val Cream, and then gently rub on the skin for proper mixture. Do not use two doses at once and do not cover the areas being treated with bandages or other dressings without consulting the doctor.
What are the side effects of Beta-Val Cream?
While using this medication you may feel few unwanted effects such as Acne, cracking and stinging of the skin, dryness, excessive hair growth, inflamed hair follicles, itching, itching, burning, redness, skin irritation. If these effects become severe, you should consult the doctor.
Precautionary measures while using Beta-Val Cream:
- You should not use this medication for long-term use, especially near the eyes, on the face, on the genital and rectal areas, and in skin folds.
- The beta-val cream is for external use only, so do not use it on eyes or eyelids.
- In the case of children, you should use this medication under proper medical guide lines.