Abolish Your Infertility Problems With Pregnyl 5000 iu
In today's scenario most of the population is suffering from infertility problems. It has become most serious concern as females are having difficulty in conceiving and males are suffering from the problem of low sperm count.
The solution for treating the problem of infertility in both males and females has arrived in the form of Pregnyl. This medication in available in the form of injection and it contains human chorionic gonadotropin as a crucial component. This medication has shown great results due to which it is the most preferred medicine for treating infertility problems.
Uses of Pregnyl
This injection is used for various purposes such as:
• For stimulating the ovulation process in females undergoing through the infertility treatment.
• For stimulating the final maturation of eggs in females undergoing through in-vitro fertilization treatment.
• For treating low sperm count in men and delayed puberty in boys.
• For treating Hypogonadotropic Hypogonadism in males
Place an order for hcg pregnyl 5000 iu from an authentic online pharmacy store along with exciting schemes
Working of Pregnyl HCG: Human chorionic gonadotropin shows its therapeutic effect by stimulating the production of gonadal steroid hormones. This is done by the activation of Leydig cells of testis to produce androgens and the ovary's corpus luteum to produce progesterone.
Prescribed dose of Pregnyl HCG:
For treatment of Prepubertal Cryptorchidism Not in children of ages Of 4 to 9:
Dose regimen 1: A patient should injection a dose of 4000 USP units, thrice in a week for 3 weeks.
Dose Regimen 2: A dose of 5000 USP units should be injected to the patient every second day for 4 injections.
Dose regimen 3: A person should inject a dose of 500 to 1000 USP units for 15 injections over a time span of 6 weeks.
Dose regimen 4: A dose of 500 USP units should be injected 3 times in a week for 4 to 6 weeks. If this course of treatment is not successful, then you should begin with another dose regimen after one month in which a dose of 1000 USP units per injection should be injected.
For treatment of Hypogonadotropic Hypogonadism in males.
Dose regiemen1: A person should administer a dose of 500 to 1000 USP units, thrice in a week for a time span of 3 weeks, followed by the same dose two times in a week for 3 weeks.
Dose regimen2: A dose of 4000 USP units should be injected thrice in a week for 6 to 9 months, after that the dose should be reduced to 2000 USP units, thrice in a week for next 3 months.
"To treat infertility problems, order Pregnyl HCG online from our store and get maximum discounts"
Various conditions in which Pregnyl HCG should not be consumed are:
• If you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant, then you should not consume this medication.
• If you are sensitive towards Pregnyl HCG, then you avoid intake of this medication.
• Breast feeding females should not consume this medicine as it passes through the milk which may be hazardous for the health of the fetus.
• If you are suffering from asthma, uterine fibroids and heart or kidney problems, then you should not consume this medicine.
• Avoid consumption of this medicine if you are suffering from polycystic ovarian syndrome.
Some adverse effects exhibited by Pregnyl HCG are fatigue, headache, irritability, nausea, pain, swelling, bruising, redness at the injection site, restlessness, tiredness, numbness of an arm or leg, one-sided weakness and slurred speech.
Important points to be kept in mind while consuming Pregnyl HCG are:
- Use of this medication may increase the chances of serious blood clots and ruptured ovarian cysts, so you should discuss with doctor about all the possibilities before using this injection.
- This injection is not prescribed for children less than 4 years, so you should use this injection with extreme caution in case of children.
- A female should undergo through the gynecological exam before starting the treatment with Pregnyl.
- Women who have taken multiple drug regimens for the treatment of infertility related problems have chances of ovarian and reproductive system neoplasm.
- Hormones and Anabolics
- 0 comments